The WRAP is a safe restraint system, designed to protect subjects, officers, and staff by reducing the possibility of injury and death.
Made in the USA
The WRAP is a 4-piece restraint system available in 2 models:
- Standard (also available in Juvenile size)
- Soft Cuffs (also available in Juvenile size)
Standard and Soft Cuffs are designed to fit all adults. The WRAP with Soft Cuffs is primarily for custodial use and/or medical care. Juvenile size systems are downsized to fit small children and primarily are used in juvenile facilities.
All systems include: Locking shoulder harness, leg restraint, ankle strap, and tactical bag
Locking shoulder harness
- Convenient back storage pocket for equipment such as spit masks and safety gloves.
- Locking carabiner for securing handcuffs
- Stainless steel locking buckles
- Positions person in an upright seated position; recognized as one of the safest positions for oxygen recovery while creating no pressure against the chest.
- With stainless steel locking buckles
- Holds legs in an extended position
- Eliminates the ability to kick
- High grade mesh allows body heat to escape
- 3-inch straps distribute pressure
- With carry handle
- 3 inches wide
- Locks the ankles (crossed)
- Distributes pressure to reduce blood flow restriction
- With hands-free shoulder strap
- Exterior bright yellow marking and interior yellow dividers for ease-of-use in low light.
Additional safety and security features of The WRAP
Carrying Handle Option:
- Carrying handles on the leg restraint allow for safe and secure carry of the subject by personnel when needed.
Security Ring Options:
- A security ring in the front of the leg restraint allows for safe, comfortable and secure alternate hand placement when needed.
- The harness is used not only in the full application of The WRAP but also during routine transport of a hand cuffed subject. If a concern exists that the subject will move their handcuffed hands from behind their body to the front, utilize this additional security ring to eliminate that potential behavior.
- When the need for range of motion movement of a subject occurs or to move a subject when walking is needed, The WRAP allows personnel to walk the subject in The WRAP. This is a safe, secure, controlled and comfortable movement alternative for all personnel involved.
Please contact us for pricing and to place an order. Both check and credit card payments are accepted.
Custom modifications are available.
No Fields Found.